Where is best places for bandit signs? - Posted by Del'Win(Houston)

Posted by Phil on October 15, 2003 at 03:34:53:

I’ve put them all over the place. Back roads where people are trying to get around feeders work OK. Intersections where people sit in traffic. In subdivisions, in front of subdivisions. You just have to keep putting them out. There are a few (LMAO)investors/sign police, that are out there pulling them up or painting them. I think their idea of investing is buy a razor knife, a can of paint, some gas, tennis shoes, claw hammer, etc. and go out taking down signs or paint them. Kinda makes me feel sorry for them. It’s like they have no respect for your hard work. Try doing some fliers. Putting them on peoples doors is a bigger rush than putting up a sign.

good luck and have fun,
Phil

Where is best places for bandit signs? - Posted by Del’Win(Houston)

Posted by Del’Win(Houston) on October 14, 2003 at 06:33:13:

Where are the best places to put bandit signs? On the feeder of the freeways at stop lights or on busy streets? I have mostly been placing them on the feeders and it seems they are more likely to get picked up in a day or two.

Thanks
Del’Win

Re: WHERE IT’S NOT ILLEGAL - Posted by Anita-StL

Posted by Anita-StL on October 16, 2003 at 06:41:25:

Check with local officials before posting any signs. Better still, run an ad in local community newspapers like the rest of us.

Re: Where is best places for bandit signs? - Posted by chris-atl

Posted by chris-atl on October 15, 2003 at 06:36:14:

I used to get the guys who put mine up to bring a ladder and they’d get them up about 10-12 feet up the pole. That’s a good height for visibility. And when the sign police came by they couldn’t reach them unless they too had a ladder. But they will always call you and demand that you take them down. I never did and never had any problems.

IN THE DUMPSTER !!! NT - Posted by Bill (TN)

Posted by Bill (TN) on October 14, 2003 at 22:17:22:

Re:Best places for Sleaze Ball Signs - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on October 14, 2003 at 11:45:52:

I take illegal ‘i buy houses’ Sleaze Ball signs because they reflect negatively upon law abiding investors such as myself. Hence, I know eactily where to put signs to make them hard to remove, but it takes a little work and imagination for someone to do that. Fortunately those in my area who post illegal ‘i buy houses’ are generally lazy and/or lack imagination (they just put their signs where everyone else does).

Where are the best places for bandit signs? - Posted by Del’Win(Houston)

Posted by Del’Win(Houston) on October 14, 2003 at 06:43:25:

Where are the best places to put bandit signs? On the feeder of the freeways at stop lights or on busy streets? I have mostly been placing them on the feeders and it seems they are more likely to get picked up in a day or two.

Thanks
Del’Win