Where is Ed Garcia? - Posted by EB

Posted by Rafael on July 19, 2003 at 24:11:38:

Ed Garcia is the GURU of this Forum! An expert on the subject and a respectful member!

Ed Garcia has been a lender and investor since 1968. He is the Chief Executive Officer of American Heritage Financial Corporation, located in Rancho Cucamonga California. Ed is also affiliated with Western Thrift & Loan, and has the ability to make loans in 42 states.

Post a message and he will give you and answer when he reads your post!

GOOD TO KNOW HIM!

Where is Ed Garcia? - Posted by EB

Posted by EB on July 15, 2003 at 09:19:17:

I have always watched for Ed’s posts here, and he has been conspicuously absent from posting recently. I understand why he did not post during the seminar in June, but have seen very little since then, either. When he does post I have learned a great deal.

My husband was in his seminar, which he enjoyed immensely, and has sent him info to look over and tweak, so to speak, but thus far we have received no real feed-back on that either.

Does anyone know if there is something wrong, or perhaps he is just on vacation?

Re: Where is Ed Garcia? - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on July 17, 2003 at 10:59:29:

EB,

Thank you for showing concern. I?m here as a matter of fact; I did some posting just a few days before you made your post. I have to tell you that I have been pretty busy.

But once again, thanks for noticing my absence.

Ed Garcia

Re: Where is Ed Garcia? - Posted by Ron Caraway

Posted by Ron Caraway on July 18, 2003 at 09:59:16:

Who is Ed and how do you get in touch w/him?-Ive heard some good stuff about him but I dont know what he does-thanks-Cobra