where is, who is TIM MARKS? Sheets conman? - Posted by ryan

Posted by Ryan on October 27, 2000 at 01:31:35:

Im so glad you take time to chat. Tell us your technique to make money after closing with no money down. Does someone with bad credit and no spendable cash buy houses and fix them up. Many others on this board claim Sheets commercials are unattainable,unrealistic,and barely legit. I just want the facts. I want to know details involved if you can articulate clearly and rationally. We are waiting with open screens!!!

where is, who is TIM MARKS? Sheets conman? - Posted by ryan

Posted by ryan on October 17, 2000 at 24:01:42:

HI everyone out there!!! Iwould like to share a story.

Today i had email from someone claiming to be a carlton sheets “student” I excitedly sent a reply back asking for some guidance or advice. My email promptly came back claiming of host unknown, i tried again but no. The address is timmarks@quixnet. I was wondering if this was legit as he says he is on the current infomercial. Says he is from Grand Blanc Michigan. Curiously waiting any info on your whereabouts? Please respond Thank you

Re: where is, who is TIM MARKS? Sheets conman? - Posted by joel

Posted by joel on October 26, 2000 at 16:09:22:

Ryan,

Really do not understand the negativity. If you don’t believe this, then leave this site and work your whole life. I am not being rude, but this really does work. I HAVE done this, I currently own a triplex where I walked away with 1k at closing and flipped a house earlier this year and made about 20k. I notice you have many quotes here–this will not fall into your lap, you must work at it, but if you do and keep trying, you will make money.

Joel
email me anytime

jjhazy@yahoo.com