where should I begin? - Posted by Robert

Posted by SCook85 on January 04, 1999 at 21:40:59:

Robert,
It is really up to you to decide which way you want to go. All of the methods that are discussed on this site work and it is up to you to decide how big or small you start. Keep reading, decide what you want to do and go with it. The corresponding courses on this site will give you the necessary knowledge to get going.

SCook85

where should I begin? - Posted by Robert

Posted by Robert on January 04, 1999 at 20:16:14:

Hello,
My name is Rob and I am a full-time college student in Southern California. I would like to get into RE investing now so I can educate myself through experience and eventually become a full time real estate invester in the future. I have read all of the How to Articles, Money Making Ideas, and Success Stories. I like the new article from Jackie Lange about quick flips, I am also intruiged by the Lonnie Scruggs mobile home articles, as well as the L/O articles of Bronchick and Kaiser. All of the books and courses seem to be very worthwhile investments((I wish I could purchase them all!)) and there seems to be many successful people interacting on this website. I am just asking more experienced Business men and women, what type of investment should a very young individual, without starting capitol who still lives at home start with and have the best chance of success? And which course should I start with to show me the way?

Rob