Where should I obtain worthy info to get started? - Posted by Bob

Posted by Carey_PA on February 23, 2001 at 13:26:53:

Bob,

Read EVERYTHING on this site. How to articles, Success Stories, all the Newsgroups, etc. Find an area of interest, i.e. flips, rehabs, subject-to’s, lease options, mobile homes, etc. and when you find your FIRST area of interest buy a course on this website dedicated to that interest. (if you don’t know what some of the above things are, you will scratch the surface of all of them by reading everything on this board.)

Again, don’t worry about buying the C.S. program, find your FIRST interest and buy a program on this site pertaining to that.

finally, Stick around, the folks here will be more than happy to help you out. HEY, there is a convention coming up the end of march, you may want to check it out. I’m sure there is a banner ad on the site for it.

hope this helps,

CAREY

Where should I obtain worthy info to get started? - Posted by Bob

Posted by Bob on February 23, 2001 at 12:00:39:

I am a freshman business student at W.L.S.C. wondering how to get into real estate. I thought about buying C.S. no money down program but figured there may be better or possibly cheaper ways to obtain the info needed to get the ball rolling. I am also a little skeptical about his program and would like some feedback on just how well it works.