Where to find cash flow notes? - Posted by Pat

Re: Where to find cash flow notes? - Posted by andrew hooker

Posted by andrew hooker on December 17, 2007 at 05:49:32:

help find cash notes in me area

Re: Where to find cash flow notes? - Posted by b. french

Posted by b. french on August 26, 2008 at 11:10:16:

looking for cash flow notes. want to enter the business.

Re: Where to find cash flow notes? - Posted by galonda

Posted by galonda on December 10, 2007 at 09:34:11:

I am looking for cash flow notes

Re: Where to find cash flow notes? - Posted by nik vee

Posted by nik vee on November 17, 2007 at 05:48:10:

how do i find notes to sell!

Re: devorce - Posted by Jo Bolo

Posted by Jo Bolo on October 16, 2007 at 17:33:40:

I am interested in purchasing your note, please let me know if it is still available.

Re: devorce - Posted by Patrick

Posted by Patrick on October 13, 2007 at 06:15:31:

i can help you sell your cash note

Re: Where to find cash flow notes? - Posted by Arturo

Posted by Arturo on November 08, 2007 at 22:56:35:

hello, thats a lot of money for a 19 year old he he, i have a question im having trouble in understanding where and how to place a note o i can get pay. i have a cd that helps me find notes but i dont know how to used it, i dont undestanted at all, can you please help me, thank you

Re: Where to find cash flow notes? - Posted by Sarah

Posted by Sarah on September 26, 2007 at 22:51:41:

I was wondering that too. I am in the cash flow business called Winning in the Cash Flow Business and I’m having a hard time finding note for sale is there a nother way to find them?

Re: Where to find cash flow notes? - Posted by kiya

Posted by kiya on September 21, 2007 at 07:24:41:

some please help me find a note cause im about to give up.

Re: Where to find cash flow notes? - Posted by Scott

Posted by Scott on September 18, 2007 at 09:27:23:

Well let me help you, you can find cash flow notes at the assemly court where all the note holders names are listed in your area. You can hire a telemarketer who will give you the list of names and numbers of note holders. But better yet I’m only 19years old and I just made a $200,000 deal with the help of Russ Dalbey. All you have do is go to https://secure.witcfb.com/offer2/Default.aspx?REF=OF_X5002-0067 and purchase the stuff and they teach you the business and you get a cd that lets you find notes the easy way.

Re: Where to find cash flow notes? - Posted by Charlie

Posted by Charlie on October 10, 2007 at 17:23:56:

Hi Cliff,

The infomercial you saw that told you all you have to do is find the notes, list them and make $$ was Russ Dalbey’s Winning in the Cash Flow Business. I got the course and it was ok…I’ve bought lots better courses for lots less than Dalbey charges.

Before you go spending $135 for the course, you should know that this note business is not a get rich quick scheme. Its a lot of hard work and takes a lot more time than they lead you to believe.

Let’s take Russ Dalbey’s 3 step plan step by step.

The first step - Finding the note - takes a lot of time and effort and once you find a note, you have to contact the note holder and see if they are even interested in selling the note at a discount price. There are a couple of sites on the internet where you can buy a note or a package of notes, and I have to admit that these sites are very reasonable and you can buy note information pretty cheap.

The second step - listing the note - is the easiest part. There is certain information that note buyers (those who you will sell the note to) are looking for, and all you have to do is get this information from the note seller and post it on Russ Dalbey’s website.

The third step – making $$ – I’ll tell you right now, Cliff, that this is not as easy as Russ Dalbey makes it sound on that infomercial.

In fact, this is the hardest part of all.

There are lots of legal forms you have to fill out between you and the note seller and you and the note buyer. You have to do a lot of math calculations in order to understand the totality of the deal…And you have lots of negotiating to do as well…And, as in any real estate transaction, you have to wait for closings etc…

Between the notes that I found on my own and the notes that I purchased, it took almost 50 before I finally found a seller who was willing to negotiate with me and sell me her note at discount price.

After listing the note on Dalbey’s website it took about 5 days before I was contacted by a buyer who was willing to purchase the note. This was a little frustrating, because once you list the note on Dalbey’s site, you get an email confirmation that the note has been listed, but you do not have information about the note buyers…You can’t contact anyone…You just have to wait for them to contact you.

And, what is bad about that is, I gave the note seller my cell phone and she kept calling me asking what’s going on, but since Dalbey’s site did not provide any way for me to ask or check on the status of which investor (if any) was interested in purchasing the note, I just had to try and schmoooz the note seller into being patient. Dalbey’s site should have some way of letting you know which note buyer is interested or not interested and some way for you to contact note buyers that might be interested so you could know exactly what the status is and you could share this information with the note seller.

About 5 days later, I was contacted by a note buyer who was interested in the note…And…After that, between all the negotiations, all the legal forms that had to be filled out, and waiting for closings…It took about 6 weeks before I finally got my check. I made $3,300 on my first deal.

I ordered the course in early June, 2007 and started searching for notes in the beginning of July and closed my first deal in October…So, it took a little over 3 months of pretty intense work for me to make $3,300. That works out to $1,100 a month…Not even $300 a week…As you can see, it’s not a killing and I won’t be buying a mansion any time soon with earnings like that, but it was fun to do and exciting to close my first deal. I am currently working on my second deal and it looks promising.

I hope this helps you and lets you see the other side of the cash flow coin…I have seen people in this forum claim to have made $200,000 on their first deal, and I have to congratulate them on that…But, I think that is the exception and not the rule…In this post to you, I just wanted to give you and others (like Sandy) a reality check and tell you like it is.

Best of Luck!!

Charlie

Hello i can help you find notes - Posted by lynette

Posted by lynette on September 22, 2007 at 14:11:56:

Hello my name is lynette and im a computer searchlore and i know of some sites that have notes for sale and its free to get any of the notes i charge 100.00. to give you this information.and the site teaches you step by step on how to find notes and sell them and the note holders list there notes there. and the program is free to sign up there are any kind of notes that you want.

Re: Where to find cash flow notes? - Posted by Michelle Carman

Posted by Michelle Carman on September 08, 2007 at 13:09:01:

I’ve been trying to find cashflow notes to sell.Any suggestions? thanks,Michelle Carman

Re: Where to find cash flow notes? - Posted by Michelle Carman

Posted by Michelle Carman on September 08, 2007 at 13:11:45:

I’ve been ttrying to find cashflow notes to sell.Any suggestions? Thanks,Michelle Carman

Re: Where to find cash flow notes? - Posted by Stephanie Boor

Posted by Stephanie Boor on August 15, 2007 at 13:57:21:

Can someone tell me where to find some cash flow notes. I have a kid and need some help with finances.

Re: Where to find cash flow notes? - Posted by Krista Wigfall

Posted by Krista Wigfall on August 03, 2007 at 21:56:59:

Hello I am 18 years old and I am trying to work in this business but I would like your help if possible. I would appreciate it if you could tell me where I could find cash flow notes in my area please? Thanks you very much for your time.

Re: Where to find cash flow notes? - Posted by shawn

Posted by shawn on July 13, 2007 at 19:53:31:

where do i find a list of people who have cash flow notes

Re: I’m looking for a CASH NOTE - Posted by angel whitney

Posted by angel whitney on May 19, 2008 at 19:11:47:

i have plenty of notes you could bye just emil me back at tataliaali@hotmail.com

Re: I’m looking for a CASH NOTE - Posted by kelly hansome really

Posted by kelly hansome really on October 23, 2007 at 11:02:22:

Hi i just want ley you know that i sell cash notes at a very reduced rates.

Re: I’m looking for a CASH NOTE - Posted by ALFRED VASQUEZ

Posted by ALFRED VASQUEZ on July 03, 2007 at 16:00:47:

I’m looking for seller financing Note holder or
a list of Mortgagees or private party financing Note holder