Where to Find MH Bluebook Values Online (Free or Paid)

Hello Everyone,

I’m wondering if there is an online service (Free or Paid) that allows a person to look up blue book values of used mobile homes? I read about joining the NADA Guide, which is about $200+ per year. I’m wondering if anyone has any alternatives?? Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Lori

[QUOTE=LoriM;882737]Hello Everyone,

I’m wondering if there is an online service (Free or Paid) that allows a person to look up blue book values of used mobile homes? I read about joining the NADA Guide, which is about $200+ per year. I’m wondering if anyone has any alternatives?? Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Lori[/QUOTE]

Most of us thought we needed this service until we understood the mobile home game. If you are selling the home on payments then the price is whatever your negotiation of the terms decide. Each park will vary on retail sales and those are fewer and farther between. You can ask around to find out what homes in a particular park have sold for.

Most of us find a payment a that the buyer can afford and price gets determined from there based upon the number of payments you agree to and the interest rate. The price is sort of the last thing we figure out.

Tony