Where to get CHEAP neon business cards?!? - Posted by Matt PA

Posted by Matt PA on July 02, 2002 at 21:11:15:

I just mean the really bright neon paper you can see from accross the room. Have a wonderful day. - Matt

Where to get CHEAP neon business cards?!? - Posted by Matt PA

Posted by Matt PA on July 02, 2002 at 12:46:26:

Any suggestions welcome - I’ll check them all out. I prefer online sources. NEON NEON NEON Thanks alot - Matt Hegedus

Re: Where to get CHEAP neon business cards?!? - Posted by Carey_PA

Posted by Carey_PA on July 04, 2002 at 19:26:46:

I like Kinko’s…they’re cheap and quick…and they look good :slight_smile:

CAREY

WalMart nt - Posted by Adam King

Posted by Adam King on July 02, 2002 at 22:11:34:

nt

Re: Where to get CHEAP neon business cards?!? - Posted by Matt (MPD)

Posted by Matt (MPD) on July 02, 2002 at 15:27:36:

Matt PA,
I print all my own business cards and have since the beginning. The costs involved have been spread out over time with software, ink, paper etc., so I have no idea of what it really costs me to make them up this way. I do know that I can make the design changes whenever I like with no hassle, color changes in an instant with different colored paper, if I run out I can take 10 minutes to print off a few hundred etc.
I’m sure there are online sources that rival this form of creating business cards but I’ve found it to be inexpensive, fast and convenient. Not to mention that I’ve also found a new way to keep myself thinking creatively when doing something artistic such as this.

Just my .02.

Matt Yohnk
myohnk@mpd-investments.com
MPD Investments Inc.

Re: Where to get CHEAP neon business cards?!? - Posted by jerry

Posted by jerry on July 02, 2002 at 19:39:46:

When you say “neon”, do you mean “Dayglow”? We’re all familiar with Dayglow stock, the shocking colors in 8-1/2 X 11 and card stock. The reason I ask is that I saw a card recently that blew me away, but the lady who handed it out said she made them herself. with a powder over the card that had to be baked in an oven like ceramic and it was too much of a hassle to do it for anyone else.

I bought business card stock at Best Buy for my printer, but it’s plain old white. I didn’t have the presence of mind to ask about Dayglow.