Whew! First one behind me! - Posted by Brad

Posted by Roy on June 10, 1999 at 01:56:40:

Congradulation

Whew! First one behind me! - Posted by Brad

Posted by Brad on June 12, 1999 at 16:44:47:

Well, I did it. I finally closed my first deal. ( I say finally, but I have only placed two bids, and have been in the industry for about 45 days) I placed a bid on a house that was a four bedroom, 1 bath, that needed A LOT of work, ($10K bid). To my surprise, they never even countered, they just accepted the offer. Immediately, I thought that I had messed up. But, I went ahead, placed my ad (Fixer Upper Special, cheap, cash, xxx-xxxx) I couldn’t use “handyman special” because the VHA said that it was sexist! So, I put it under contract with a binder after I had it under contract for two days, and sold it for $15k. Not bad for the first one, and not even my money as the $500 binder! (Can we say infinite return?) Wish all the newer and more experienced investors the same luck,
Brad
Independence and Solutions LLC

Re: Whew! First one behind me! - Posted by Bobby White

Posted by Bobby White on June 12, 1999 at 19:53:09:

Congratulations Brad. Don’t stay in the c;ouds too long
LOL Now go do another one so don’t feel like you are making mistakes when your offers are accepted.
bobbyTN

Re: Whew! First one behind me! - Posted by SCook85

Posted by SCook85 on June 12, 1999 at 18:20:53:

Brad,
Congratulations on your first deal. Was easy, wasn’t it?

SCook85

Re: Whew! First one behind me! - Posted by Ron H.

Posted by Ron H. on June 13, 1999 at 14:06:08:

i’m just getting started in investing in rentals and need some advise. i’ve studied the C SHEETS course for about a year and bought my current home with a total of $27.00 out of pocket this was a 4bd/2bth with a value of 150k “hud forclosure”. But buying retals has been unsuccessful. Someone please point me in the right direction…