Which book should I buy? - Posted by AD

Re: OMG you’re wrong and you suck! - Posted by John B

Posted by John B on May 17, 2007 at 05:03:24:

Time will tell! The fine line between being well read and being experienced is the difference between success and failure. Having a beer budget for a champaign luncheon is a disaster in the makings. You cant afford a $130 program but you can afford a MHP? You can afford a MHP but you cant communicate? Integrity is you weakness!
Good luck

Congrats… - Posted by Adam (IN)

Posted by Adam (IN) on May 16, 2007 at 23:14:27:

you are the first person ive ever heard say that Lonnie’s book wasn’t worth the $$$ it cost

get a clue noob - Posted by Marty (MO)

Posted by Marty (MO) on May 16, 2007 at 22:23:09:

You slam the moderator’s book because ‘it’s not worth the $30 it cost’,
you haven’t figured out how to use a search button, and you think we
routinely ‘lay down the law’ on newbies…

Get a clue.

Re: get a clue noob - Posted by Jennifer (NC)

Posted by Jennifer (NC) on May 17, 2007 at 07:10:36:

I keep reading all of this mess. I think what you don’t understand about Lonnie and his books are the support you receive. Never in our lives have we felt such support from people. Everyone we have met…with very few exceptions give freely of themselves…their time, their advice. Lonnie mosst of all. This man is amazing, he and his wife both. They attend the bootcamps and different events and everyone decends upon them asking for advice. They truly care about people and want to help you get ahead, as long as you are willing to do the work. While you might have felt it was a basic book…it breaks down the process in a way that even the greenest invester has a chance to succeed. Lonnie and JoAnne have my utmost respect and gratitude. Thank god for them and the “simplified” version we read in his books, it has been a godsend for our family.