Which of your courses should I buy, Mr. Behle? - Posted by Thurman

Posted by John Behle on December 13, 1999 at 21:04:22:

There is a misconception about the video course. Some seem to consider it too advanced. That may be because it does go into some very advanced techniques and concepts - but that is after building for many days.

The course starts with the basics and covers all aspects of paper. The first words are “What is a Mortgage?” It builds over a full five days and covers paper A-ZZZ.

That is what I would suggest.

In addition the video course includes ALL of the other material. A few months back I began to include the Paper Game Trilogy books and the books “Discounting as Easy as 1,2,3” and “Advanced Discounting and Negotiation Techniques”.

The only other course is “Millions of Mortgages in Minutes” and that same material is actually covered more thoroughly in the video course.

So, with the videos, it is both more advanced - and more basic. It covers everything for 28 hours over 14 videos and many hundreds of pages of materials.

Which of your courses should I buy, Mr. Behle? - Posted by Thurman

Posted by Thurman on December 13, 1999 at 20:56:13:

Mr. Behle, I’m giving myself a Christmas gift by buying one of your courses being offer on CREonline. However, I’m not certain which one to buy, which one would you suggest?

I’m a novice in the field of buying discounted mortgages and notes. I have no desire to broker mortgages or notes as a business. I’m interested in buying mortgages and notes at a discount or creating them as income for my golden years.

I like the idea of learning your concepts through your 5 day video program, however, would you consider this program too advance for a beginner.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Thurman
bmcnew@gvc.net