Which resources for MH business? - Posted by Duck in KS

Posted by Duck in KS on February 23, 1999 at 09:51:58:

Thanks for the response! I’m already sold on Lonnie’s information. But, do I need the home study course, or will the books alone give me what I need in the way of forms, contracts, know-how, etc.? What is the difference between the home study course and the books? I’m operating on limited $$ and want to spend money prudently. THANKS!

Which resources for MH business? - Posted by Duck in KS

Posted by Duck in KS on February 22, 1999 at 15:27:57:

I’ve been hanging around the site here for a few weeks and have become very interested in the used mobile home ideas. I’ve even scoured some parks in the area and have found that this might be a doable business in my area. Help me with what resources to buy. Do I need Lonnie’s home study course or will the books suffice? Are sample contracts and forms included in the books? What other resources are you guys using? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Which resources for MH business? - Posted by fred

Posted by fred on February 22, 1999 at 15:50:50:

lonnie’s books are great.
buy them both…upfront.
you won’t regret it.
fred

Re: Which resources for MH business? - Posted by Rev. Jimmy Mack (NC)

Posted by Rev. Jimmy Mack (NC) on February 22, 1999 at 22:34:59:

Fred is right on! Before you take another step buy both of Lonnie’s books. Read them - study them thoroughly - before you start. After we studied the books we bought and sold two mobile homes - and guess what? - tonight we bought another one and we think we will have it sold in a day or two.

God bless you in your endeavors but DON’T try to start before you read the books.

Sincerely,

Rev. Jimmy Mack & Lady J.