Who do you work for? - Posted by Wayne Tayor

Posted by KF on March 19, 1999 at 14:52:40:

While I appreciate your fervor and zeal, you must learn to develop the knack for recognizing sarcasm when presented in front of you. God love ya!

Who do you work for? - Posted by Wayne Tayor

Posted by Wayne Tayor on March 18, 1999 at 16:05:26:

I wonder if all you who respond so favorably to C.S. Sheets Real Estate course are some how connected to his organization. Buying properties for nothing down and renting with a positive cash flow? Unless everyone in the area is doing the same thing, how are your rents going to be high enough? Even if you got a discount those kind of properties are going to be high maintenance. They are going to eat up your positive cash flow. Exceptions? I’m sure. But how many and in what I kind of areas? What kind of areas am I going to have to go into to collect rents!? Just a thought!

Re: Who do you work for? - Posted by Matthew Chan

Posted by Matthew Chan on March 19, 1999 at 01:26:07:

What would give you an indication that because people who gives Carleton sheets a good review that they are working for him?

I don’t know the man personally but I did order his course and haven’t regretted it. I even ordered more videos. I have to thank him for getting me into this business. It led me to this and other web sites and have gotten me a wealth of information I never imagined.

Heck, I have to even thank Larry Pino (as bad a rep as he has). At least, he indirectly woke me up so that I could pay attention to John Behle’s stuff and the Notes industry.

You will need to go read more of this site to have your questions answered.

Re: Who do you work for? - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on March 18, 1999 at 21:44:38:

If you are really interested in all that stuff, go over to newsgroup 1 and also read the how-to-articles. They will open your eyes even more.

Re: Who do you work for? - Posted by KF

Posted by KF on March 18, 1999 at 17:24:57:

You’re right…it’l never work. You would have a better use of your time playing checkers on Yahoo or something than waisting your time here. Also, did you notice that CS course isn’t even offered for sale on this site? Or…you could maybe read a book or two on the subject rather than just respond to the infomercial on T.V., educate yourself first…then, come back and ask inteligent questions.

Re: Who do you work for? - Posted by Derek

Posted by Derek on March 19, 1999 at 14:13:45:

So why are you here Mr. Genius??? LOSER!!!

Re: Who do you work for? - Posted by amg

Posted by amg on March 18, 1999 at 17:51:09:

Absolutly. Ya know…if this board was about Outback Steakhouse or Sears or even Sam’s Club I would be responding favorably to those posts also yet I do not work for any of them. What is with this conspiracy theory?!

I live in a city of maybe 125,000. Two days ago I met an Investor who owns close to 50 properties. He could not even remember the exact amount! He buys properties all the time with no money down and has quite a substantial positive cash flow.

Be cautious of reacting to all the posts and think first. Ask yourself: Why do people respond so favorably about CS? Well…why has his infomercial been on longer than any other? One fact about advertising…if you aren’t making any sales with your advertising - stop. If ads keep running it means they are making sales. Why does CS keep making sales? Could it be his product actually works? Hmmm…

Wayne - do you own the course? I would guess not but I don’t know you. Your last statement was, “Just a thought”. Since you like to think - think about this as well as KL’s post and then re-read your post again. Really think and stop trying to find some alterior motive…that kind of thinking, in my opinion, is unproductive.

Best of Success!!
amg :slight_smile:

Re: Who do you work for? - Posted by Derek_NC

Posted by Derek_NC on March 23, 1999 at 21:02:41:

2 very different Derek’s…