Who has the best L/O Program/Course? - Posted by Bob

Posted by JohnBoy on November 15, 2000 at 08:54:41:

http://www.creonline.com/legal.htm

Who has the best L/O Program/Course? - Posted by Bob

Posted by Bob on June 08, 2000 at 14:08:40:

I have been looking into purchasing a lease option program/course. I have seen so many names and programs about this topic. There’s Scott Briton, William Bronchick, Ron LeGrand, Joseph Kaiser, Cluade Diamond, etc, etc. etc…the list goes on and on!!!
The price of these courses range from $99.00 to $499.00 They all come with the usual 4 to 12 tapes, 1 to 4 video’s and a 50 to 300 page instrctional manuel, some even come with a disk to use on your computer. Which course is the best , the most praticial, the most informational, and easist to use???

Re: Who has the best L/O Program/Course? - Posted by gary headley

Posted by gary headley on June 08, 2000 at 20:15:27:

I personally like Carleton sheets. I think he goes into great detail and practical experince about alot of
l/o programs. good luck!

Re: Who has the best L/O Program/Course? - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on June 10, 2000 at 14:21:34:

Carleton Sheets course DOE NOT go into GREAT detail and practical experience about a lot of L/O programs. His course only breifly touches on the subject.

His course is good for a beginer that touches breifly on a multiple bunch of topics. But none of them go into GREAT detail.

If you want a course that goes into GREAT DETAIL, then buy a course that SPECIFICALLY addresses that subject. Bronchick is a real estate attorney that ACTIVELY invests in what he preaches. If you want great detail, proper contracts to use, proper ways of structuring L/O deals, then Bronchick’s course is the one to start with. After you start and get a grasp on what your doing with Bronchick’s course, then pick up one of Joe Kaisers courses. His course is geared towards the “experienced” investor and goes into more detail on “How To” find more L/O deals from tired landlords.

Get Sheets for “BASIC” understanding of real estate, Bronchick for doing L/O’s, then Kaiser for more knowledge in tracking down more L/O deals, then get Bronchicks “How to be your own real estate attorney” course. You can’t goe wrong with any of the courses you find available at this site. They have all been tried and proven effective.

Re: Who has the best L/O Program/Course? - Posted by JB

Posted by JB on November 15, 2000 at 08:09:38:

Where would I find info to purchase Bronchick &/ Carleton Sheets courses online? Thanks

Re: Who has the best L/O Program/Course? DITTO! - Posted by Mel FL

Posted by Mel FL on June 18, 2000 at 16:14:32:

I couldn’t have said it better myself. Also Ron LeGrandes coarse is good but probably not as thorough as Bronchick’s.