Who is Larry Pino? - Posted by Johnny

Posted by PBoone on May 15, 1999 at 11:15:09:

He is a splendid author of books on buying and selling paper. I found one of his books in our library.
Pat

Who is Larry Pino? - Posted by Johnny

Posted by Johnny on May 15, 1999 at 01:51:19:

Who is Larry Pino? Has anybody heard of him or taken his workshops? What does he do?

Re: Who is Larry Pino? - Posted by Matthew Chan

Posted by Matthew Chan on May 15, 1999 at 17:13:36:

He is an attorney from Orlando that sells note brokering seminars and courses and has a bad reputation. Very expensive ones at that. He claims there is no competition in the notes business and that business will come to you. Right…

I have to thank him for the book he wrote and his free video because he got me looking into the note/paper business. But it didn’t mean I was going to blindly go into his program. Fortunately, there are many other options than what he sells.

Anyone can broker. I think it requires more intelligence to actually create, modify, and discount notes.

Check out John Behle’s video course. It costs one-tenth of the Pino seminars and one-fifth of the Pino self-study course (which only teach note brokering). The real kick is when you get John’s course, you get to go to his 1-week workshop almost for free!

Another Opinion - Posted by PBoone

Posted by PBoone on May 15, 1999 at 11:19:33:

He is another Attorney who found out after eight years in school and a degree that there is more money in real estate and / or paper investing.
I guess with all of our Attorneys out there they have little choice but to sell books or sue people. They collect a percentage either way.
Pat