Who let the dogs out? - Posted by CharlesWV

Posted by Berno on April 06, 2006 at 07:36:10:

Actually Marty, I think the guy drives a red 1984 Toyota with a homemade flatbed…I ran into him last week while cruisin’ a park, I swear!

…and rabbit does make for some good eatin’ !

Who let the dogs out? - Posted by CharlesWV

Posted by CharlesWV on April 05, 2006 at 19:16:06:

Nobody evidently…I recently purchased a 87 Clayton which housed a couple and some critters as well. There was dog hair on everything it seems. They had tile in some of the rooms and i took it up and now it is sticky with dog hair. I’m considering just cleaning up the bare floors the best i can and putting Kilz original on it. I read on here where someone had some success with that scenario. The places that were real sticky i put some cheap spray adhesive remover from Lowes on and it did an okay job. It is a bear to do the whole floor that way, although i may end up doing that very thing in the end. Side note: The previous owners were of the highest caliber and left two rabbits in an outside building behind to fend for themselves. Some people should not be allowed to breed by law. I now am the owner of two rabbits. I was going to name them after the previous owners but am not sure of the sex of the rabbits and do not wish to intrude upon their privacy. I have since decided not to disgrace the rabbits with the names of their previous owners. I figure just being a rabbit in a big cage is tough enough.

Re: Who let the dogs out? - Posted by Marty (MO)

Posted by Marty (MO) on April 05, 2006 at 20:31:20:

did they drive a green gremlin? I think we repossessed their home last year…

they’ll just move into another nice place that’ll become an investment opportunity.

I would’ve looked at the rabbits as an opportunity to have a bar-b-que, not an opportunity to become a pet owner!

Marty