Who will be in Atlanta next weekend? - Posted by John Corey

Posted by Larry K on April 30, 2006 at 21:44:57:

This will be my first convention, so Id like to meet as many experienced investors as possible. I’ll send an email shortly w/ my phone number. I will be arriving about 9-10 PM EST Thurs.

Who will be in Atlanta next weekend? - Posted by John Corey

Posted by John Corey on April 29, 2006 at 17:24:45:

I am sure some of the regulars who read or post here will be in Atlanta at the annual convention. Anyone interested in planning a time to meet? It would be fun to put some faces to the names here.

I have been to the hotel before so I have an idea of the layout. It is not a big place so finding a corner to meet is not that hard. The ‘bar’ is always one option but might be the one place that is rather crowd when you are not sure who you are looking for. Maybe a simple sign or similar marker for a meeting place will work.

How about some feedback? Is it worth trying to ‘organize’ a time and place for people to connect? If so any suggestions as to what will work best?

John Corey

Re: Who will be in Atlanta next weekend? - Posted by Linda - CA

Posted by Linda - CA on May 01, 2006 at 09:34:38:

I wish I were going to be in Atlanta! Unfortunately, I have prior obligations that take me Dallas for a week. Y’all must report back now, y’hear?!

Re: Who will be in Atlanta next weekend? - Posted by Bill Farrand

Posted by Bill Farrand on April 30, 2006 at 19:29:35:

Hi John,

I just sent you an email. Talk to you soon.

Bill

Re: Who will be in Atlanta next weekend? - Posted by Max-Va

Posted by Max-Va on April 30, 2006 at 09:10:04:

John,
I will be there and want to meet you. I feel I know you from all your postings. I won’t get there til 10PM on Thursday. Give me a time and place and I’ll be there.

Re: Who will be in Atlanta next weekend? - Posted by John Corey

Posted by John Corey on April 30, 2006 at 17:06:21:

Max,

I have sent you an email with my mobile number so we can use our phones to find each other if needed.

I am thinking the seating area next to the lobby will work well (easy to find). Lets pick a specific time. Friday’s breakfast will likely work well if we both commit to getting up early enough.

Any other folks who want to join in?

John Corey