wholesale... subject to... - Posted by Shirley

Posted by shirley on March 09, 2006 at 06:28:28:

I’m thinking they would want it off their credit report if they are planning to get into another house. am I wrong? What is the best way to advertise for lease-option to get someone is quickly. I don’t want to “hold” it for long with payments. Thanks! Shirley

wholesale… subject to… - Posted by Shirley

Posted by Shirley on March 08, 2006 at 18:37:55:

I need help. I found a house that is only 5 years old, new houses are still going up around there for 140,000-150,000. The owners are anxious to leave and will sell to me for what they owe, 126,000. What is the best way to do this deal for a quick turn? Or is it even worth it with that margine? Then I would have to find someone to put into it. Could I try a subject to, then a lease option? Or is there a better way. I don’t think they will do subject to because they are still living there and want to get into something else. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Re: wholesale… subject to… - Posted by Innovator

Posted by Innovator on March 09, 2006 at 24:20:51:

Do a subject to, find a resident to make the payments (lease option, trust, renter, whatever) and you make the money. Why wouldn’t your motivated seller want to do a subject to if someone else is paying the mortgage payments?

It’s not Either /OR it’s Both AND - Posted by Clint

Posted by Clint on March 08, 2006 at 18:46:20:

Shirley,

Offer to take it subto if they balk, offer them a lease option…
Best of luck,

Clint