Wholesaling w/o inconveniencing the owner - Posted by oj

Posted by Natalie-VA on August 07, 2005 at 18:00:37:

A CMA will show the sale data on other homes in the area. It should show active listings, expired listings, under contract listings and sold listings for the last year.

–Natalie

Wholesaling w/o inconveniencing the owner - Posted by oj

Posted by oj on August 06, 2005 at 16:06:56:

I am still trying to perfect a seamless wholesaling business.

Most of my properties are 3-4 unit houses. I am upfront with the owners. I say I buy properties BUT I also have buyers who looking to buy properties like yours. They pay me a finder?s fee. If I sell this house to them…do you have a problem with that?

I don’t want to bring every Tom, Dick and Harry to see the inside each property BUT how do I set up a system so no one sees the inside these properties.

Should I show them pictures and a detail CMA??

Please advise.

Many thanks.

Re: Wholesaling w/o inconveniencing the owner - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on August 07, 2005 at 22:51:43:

No Investor in his right mind is going to buy a house without physically going in (or sending an employee of his/hers) to view the property (unless the price is so cheap it doesn’t matter what it looks like on the inside). Sorry.

What I do is hook up with one or two SERIOUS cash investors who aren’t just kicking tires and trying to learn the game. I get a house under contract and I arrange an date and time where they all (you can do this with 5 or 6 serious buyers but one or two is all you really need) can come and see the house. The highest bidder takes it. Of course you have to make sure your nmbers work and that you don’tget greedy. Or else you’ll end up wasting your seller’s time and yours.

Re: Wholesaling w/o inconveniencing the owner - Posted by Juana

Posted by Juana on August 06, 2005 at 16:27:05:

what is a CMA?