Who's who in creative real estate - Posted by Joseph O'leary

Posted by chris on June 20, 2000 at 18:21:02:

Thanks David. He has some books out which you can check reviews on over at Amazon. He seems to be one heck of a salesman.

-Chris

Who’s who in creative real estate - Posted by Joseph O’leary

Posted by Joseph O’leary on June 15, 2000 at 11:58:44:

How do I purchase the directory “Who’s Who In Creative Real Estate” mentioned in the 1995 version of Carleton Sheets course. The 800# given is no longer operational.

This directory lists all brokers trained specifically in creative finance techniques.

Try This - Posted by David Butler America’s Note Network

Posted by David Butler America’s Note Network on June 17, 2000 at 12:14:40:

Hello Joseph,

The gentleman who publishes Who’s Who in CRE is William Broadbent, who has been recognized as one of the biggest names in this niche from the Realtor side of the fence for over 40 years… and who has published one of the best books for Realtors on the subject OWNER WILL CARRY - given his background and his status in NAR and CAR it really is phenomenal that so many re agents are still in “foggybottom” regarding what I prefer to call “Practical Financing” techniques.

In any event, although I think the directory was last published about five years ago, Broadbent is still very active in the industry and with his network. You can contact him directly and see what he has to offer right note that may help you find what you are looking for… at:

Hope this helps…

David Butler Vice President, Broker Relations

Re: Who’s who in creative real estate - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on June 15, 2000 at 14:02:27:

It hasn’t been published for several years.

Re: Try This - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on June 19, 2000 at 18:16:03:

David-

I’ll have to check Broadbent out. Another Realtor who sounds like he has some good material is Ralph Roberts. Do you have any comments on his writings?

-Thanks,Chris

Re: Try This - Posted by David Butler America’s Note Network

Posted by David Butler America’s Note Network on June 20, 2000 at 24:27:09:

Hello Chris,

Have to apologize, but I am not familiar with Ralph Roberts. But that doesn’t mean much. Sometimes you just are aware of one guy or another. Maybe somebody else here will spot the name and give us both the scoop!

David P. Butler Vice President, Brokers Relations