Why do I love this site? - Posted by George

Posted by George on March 07, 2001 at 02:23:05:

Before I found these place a couple of months ago, The world of real estate was just another way to make some money.

I had some material on creative financing by some experts from the mid to late 80’s. I had used options and assigments in several deals, but that was it. I stop doing them several years ago after a personal and financial crisis.

Years later I got into another business that I love. Later I read a copy of Multiple Streams of Income by Robert Allen. Suddenly, real estate fever was comming back stronger than ever!!..

I found these boards,I discovered Legrand, Bronchick, Kaiser, Garcia, Vaughn, Richards, plus many contributors. I read real life techniques by real people. New “wealth brain cells” started to develop. In other words, the world of real estate open up a huge new window of possibilities!!

I still enjoy my regular business. It earns me a very strong income, but I see real estate as the logic extension of a smart wealth building plan, and thanks to this site, the posibilities I see are ilimited! As a matter of fact, I got the courage to get involve in some very interesting deals!!

I just want to thank all the contributors. I think you are making a big difference in the life of many…

Thanks