Why don't young women want me? - Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA)

Posted by Eric_Tx on July 21, 2003 at 10:35:57:

I need to buy me an 48’ Ocean Super Sport, and when I get that you can have the 2 half my age and I will be enjoying the peace and quiet… Heck I might even find em for you… LOL Ill be way off on my boat with nothing but the sounds of the ocean and a screaming reel…

Your Hubby snicker

Why don’t young women want me? - Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA)

Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA) on July 21, 2003 at 24:36:10:

Hello everyone, sorry for not getting the Out Of Context for the past couple of weeks; been real busy here. Looks like things will slow down a tad now where I can read more here.

Had some closings, listings, school to retain license for renewal, 14 yr anniversary, etc…

But I also turned 40 today! I kept telling my wife the past 2 weeks or so that I need to buy a corvette and find 2 young women to spread my love around. She shrugged it off; yeah right, who wants a short, stocky, fella, with a hint of gray hair? :slight_smile: She was right, I could not find any younger women who wanted me and all the corvettes are too much for what you get in a car; 40 and screwed out of a mid-life crisis!

I will be posting again now that everything has slowed down around here. Out Of Context will start again next week.

Why don’t young women want me? - Posted by Bill H

Posted by Bill H on July 21, 2003 at 10:59:50:

Tim:

Happy Birthday…I think you got it wrong though…It is like Tom T Hall said in the song,

“Ain’t but three things make life worth living…old dogs and children and watermellon wine.”

All the best,

Bill H

Re: Why don’t young women want me? - Posted by eric-fl

Posted by eric-fl on July 21, 2003 at 09:47:59:

Tim, I think you went about this in the wrong order, I think you’re supposed to get the car first, THEN the women…

Re: Why don’t young women want me? - Posted by Heather_Tx

Posted by Heather_Tx on July 21, 2003 at 24:52:18:

LOL Tim,

I keep telling my hubby (he turns 40 in Sept) That when he DOES turn 40, I’m trading him in for 2 newer models half his age :slight_smile: Wonder if he is getting worried yet… September is drawing nigh! evil grin
Heather_Tx