Why won't J. Hyre answer his email or voice mail - Posted by Brian M. May

Posted by JHyre in Ohio on July 02, 2003 at 18:20:36:

I called you thrice today, around 2:30 EST. You don’t have voicemail, making leaving a message rather difficult. My cellphone number is (614) 207-2441. I will be here for an hour…and PLEASE don’t everyone call, I get far too many emails and phonecalls as things stand…any suggestions for culling through would be most appreciated.

John Hyre

Why won’t J. Hyre answer his email or voice mail - Posted by Brian M. May

Posted by Brian M. May on July 02, 2003 at 14:41:09:

John, I have purchased your KISS book on bookkeeping and according to the wording of the product discription I should be entitled to 1 year of access to your FAQ page. I have been tying to contact you to obtain the password(3 email attempts, 3 phone attempts & 2 cell phone attempts). If the FAQ page is no longer running I understand, but if it is I have paid you and I would like access. If there is a genuine reason for your not answering I apologize.

An hour later - Posted by JHyre in Ohio

Posted by JHyre in Ohio on July 02, 2003 at 19:32:41:

My phone’s not ringing, so I assume you are out. I’m going to see T3 with Ahnult (not to mention Ms. Lokken). I will be at the cell phone number tomorrow from 8am to 1pm. If you get voicemail (I’m ALWAYS on the phone), PLEASE give me a number with voicemail so that I’m not always “it” during phone tag.

John Hyre