Will anyone e-mail me land trust docs PLEASE? - Posted by Hatmat (MI)

Posted by Rob FL on December 21, 2000 at 13:30:34:

Bill Bronchick has most of these docs on www.legalwiz.com

Will anyone e-mail me land trust docs PLEASE? - Posted by Hatmat (MI)

Posted by Hatmat (MI) on December 21, 2000 at 09:06:47:

Hi All,
BIG THANKS in advance to anyone who can e-mail me or fax to me a copy of a land trust agreement and assignment of beneficial interest.
I have a seller with a property 2Bd 2 bath fin basm

loan balance 24K
FMV 40K
monthly pmt 472( the bank increased the payment 2 months ago when they had to pay back taxes)
She is two payments behind
original payment 282
needs less than 1K in repairs

I plan to lease option or sell with owner financing. She is ready to deed me the property TODAY if she can. I will probably have her sign everything and make it all contingent on getting a clear title and verifying the loan balance.
Now you’re probably asking “How come you don’t have the paperwork already?” Well, this is my First Subject-to deal and I haven’t ordered my first course yet. I will though. But for now I would greatly appreciate the help of anyone who will do me this tremendous FAVOR! I know the docs are at legalwiz.com but they’re not printable. :frowning:
THANKS AGAIN! —HATMAT

Re: Will anyone e-mail me land trust docs PLEASE? - Posted by Ed Copp (OH)

Posted by Ed Copp (OH) on December 21, 2000 at 15:43:39:

Hatmat,

You will find taht most folks who offer land trust forms would like to be paid for the work that they do. An example would be legalwiz, and that is why you can not just print out his forms.

You might just call your personal lawyer and have him send you the blank forms, and no bill (fat chance).

There is a site where you can print out a “plain jane” land trust form. That site is nolo.com. Bear in mind that each transaction is an individual and may differ from case to case, and that instructions do not come with the generic forms. The instructions come from law school.

Now as far as free information, and free forms go be sure to remember that “you get what you pay for”.