Will I Be Able To Do This???? - Posted by Cheryl

Posted by Cheryl on May 03, 2000 at 02:59:43:

Thank you Bill, for the inspiration, AND the proof!
I went to that site and YES…it did help!
I’ll make sure I visit it often…

Cheryl…Tx.

Will I Be Able To Do This??? - Posted by Cheryl

Posted by Cheryl on April 30, 2000 at 21:24:37:

I have recently purchased CS program. I have only had it 3 days! I love the sound of being an investor, but I am a single mother of 5 children, have semi bad credit… and now, NO income.
Will I still be able to purchase properties and make this work? I don’t know anything about this except what I have learned so far with the program, and reading all of the letters here.
There is an opportunity to purchase a 40 unit apartment building, but I haven’t been able to get any info on it yet.
This program is the only thing that I have seen, that has given me hope for the future…I might be able to afford to buy my kids some decent clothes next year if I can get going soon!!
Anyway, does anyone know if there are other people who have been able to do this in a similar situation?
I really need some feedback and positive thought! I’ve had enough negative to last a lifetime!

Thank you so much!!
CW in Texas…

Sure! - Posted by Bill K. (AZ)

Posted by Bill K. (AZ) on May 01, 2000 at 24:07:56:

Cheryl,

You’ll find even more inspiration, and proof that YOU can do this, by reading through the “Success Stories” section on this site. Check it out!

I hope this helps.

Bill K. (AZ)