Will Ron Legrand's $500 course realy get you in the field to make money alone? - Posted by mike

Posted by Mel FL on June 18, 2000 at 16:01:23:

I have now bought (or lease/optioned) six houses and I have never used my own money yet. My profit per deal has varied greatly from $1000 to $17,000.

If your starting off with NO money its gonna be hard.
It takes $500 deposit to make an offer through the MLS using the methods that Ron teaches. And getting some motivated sellers to call you takes a few bucks too. But if you have a few hundred to get started, any of the coarses will work. Even if you don’t you can get started by calling FSBO’s and driving around looking for deals (thats the way I found my first deal and it netted me $5000)

The biggest question is, who would you rather deal with, Realtors or sellers? Personally I would rather talk to sellers. Wholesaling is gonna require you to talk to Realtors and L/O is have you face to face in the sellers living room. The choice is yours. The one that I would recomend last is the FSBO module, though the money is big the deals are a little harder to come by.

I also have William Bronchick L/O workshop it is a very good, stand alone coarse as well.

In my opinion as a beginner that was a wannabe for years, it is FAR less important what you do than that you do SOMETHING. If you get any of these coarses and do something everyday, following what the coarse says, any one of them will get you started.

Hope this helps.

Will Ron Legrand’s $500 course realy get you in the field to make money alone? - Posted by mike

Posted by mike on June 17, 2000 at 17:52:07:

I was asking on if the modules (that he calls) is worth the money to buy, or if that alone will get a person to making money after going over the course. What i am asking will this, in fact get me started to finding the deals and making money haveing the knowlege to do it with and haveing the proper paper work to do it with, if handled right to get started?

Re: Will Ron Legrand’s $500 course realy get you in the field to make money alone? - Posted by Jim

Posted by Jim on June 18, 2000 at 09:46:08:

Which course (module) are you looking at?
Wholesale/Retail?
Lease/Option?
Owner Financing?

Re: Will Ron Legrand’s $500 course realy get you in the field to make money alone? - Posted by mike

Posted by mike on June 18, 2000 at 13:30:20:

All three but money is tight here and was thinking that the wholesale/retail will get me started off
and only have that to get into to right now my cridit stinks and have vertualy no money in hand to get started with . just wanting to now if this teaches you to use these ways of useing none of your own money, so that it will be easyer to get started

Re: Will Ron Legrand’s $500 course realy get you in the field to make money alone? - Posted by Jim

Posted by Jim on June 19, 2000 at 03:41:03:

The “Wholesale/Retail” course will teach you how to make offers to banks with REOs (fixers) and turn them over to other investor for a quick profit or rehab them yourself. It will take $500ish binder deposit with you Realtor to get it started, but once you’ve gotten one accepted-you’re off and running (I know). If you don’t have or can’t get a binder deposit, you may wish to look in to “lease/options & options” courses. I’ve done 34 L/Os and over 27 required NO MONEY (of mine) and/or deposit.

You will probibly find L/O deal faster then acceptance for a REO. I found my first L/O deal within 10 days of starting and recieved $4,500 up front profit within 4 more days. I don’t wish to discourage you, just want to let you know there is more opportunity and chances of L/O then REOs.