Will Sheets course work with bad credit? - Posted by Jack Keeslo

Posted by Shaun on March 04, 2001 at 10:43:14:

If you got the basis course, “No Money Down”, with the tapes or CDs, why would you want to spend any more money on videos or anything else, until you absorb that? Don’t get ahead of yourself. Take it easy and learn as you go. After you have read the course and listened to the tapes or CDs ask all the questions you like on this form, but you need the basic knowledge first.

Will Sheets course work with bad credit? - Posted by Jack Keeslo

Posted by Jack Keeslo on March 03, 2001 at 23:12:56:

Im 26 yrs old ,own 1 house wich I paid cash for when I was 21. I would very much like to get into R E investing.Naturally the first thing I thought of was Carlton Sheets (due to the informercial).My only problem is my credit is pretty well shot at the moment.2 judgements via credit cards($1500 each) and 1 via car repossesion($13,000 ouch)thats all I have on my credit.The only thing in my favor is my house is completly free,clear bought and paid for ,and was appraised for $45,000.
So my question is can the no money down course work in my situation?

Re: Will Sheets course work with bad credit? - Posted by bryan

Posted by bryan on March 04, 2001 at 24:49:03:

firts, you can get the sheets course cheaper off e-bay, second, you CAN fix your credit, if anything on your credit is over 3 years old, it can be removed, call your credit beuareas, get the reports, then call them back and tell them you want a fraud alert put on it and denie all the bad stuff, just say you didn’t do that, they will send out letter heads to those companies, if they don’t reply in 30 days THEY ARE REMOVED, as for credit with homes, YES BAD CREDIT will still get you a home, but you’ll have to learn about how lenders work, or just take out a second on house…THE COURSE WILL SHOW YOU…GOOD LUCK

Re: Will Sheets course work with bad credit? - Posted by Rose

Posted by Rose on March 04, 2001 at 03:34:56:

I got his course a week ago after his advertisements on TV. I thought there is some good information in there just by looking at his videos and listening to his tapes. Did anyone here actually followed his methods and made any realestate investments?

Before I spend anymore money on his videos I want to check around. I don’t have a bad credit, but wondering his methods work for current market.