Will the bank reduce MH mortgage for a cash buyer? - Posted by batpro

Posted by Steve-WA on June 19, 2006 at 11:35:54:

kindergentlerkindergentlerkindergentlerkindergentler

Will the bank reduce MH mortgage for a cash buyer? - Posted by batpro

Posted by batpro on June 18, 2006 at 08:24:14:

I found the following ad.

1995 16’X 80’ 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, large eat-in kitchen, appliances, central air, $14,000 or take over payments

The way this ad is worded, it seems the seller needs to sell.

This is more then I would prefer to pay. If the seller owes $14,000 (I haven’t called them yet). Would the bank consider discounting the mortgage and taking a cash offer from me at $9,000.

Is there a posting on here somewhere that has a set of questions to ask when calling an ad like this? I have my own set of questions to ask, just curious if I was missing something.

Re: I would ask! - Posted by john

Posted by john on June 19, 2006 at 07:55:53:

I am with anne, Of course the area market I suppose controls what kind of deals you can get, But I have no problem finding lonnie type deals in my area. My first deal was an expensive one (9k) but the following 9 have come to me at purchase prices I liked. Goodluck

you’re still asking the wrong questions - Posted by Anne_ND

Posted by Anne_ND on June 18, 2006 at 20:18:40:

You need to find a motivated seller.

A motivated seller is someone who needs to get out of a deal badly- one who is willing to pay YOU money to solve their problem.

There may be a set of questions in the archives, you should check there, but MY questions to this seller would be (assuming that I’d call on this ad, which I would not): when do you have to leave? why are you selling? how long are you prepared to pay lot rent on this vacant home? how long are you prepared to pay insurance on this vacant home (instilling despair- look this phrase up in the archives)? how much money are you willing to pay up front for me to solve YOUR problem (that’s money they will pay toward paying down the loan, and yes, I’ve had sellers borrow money to pay a portion of the loan)?

kgkgkgkgkgkgkgkgk,

Anne

PS- and yes, rolando, I know that a fool and his (sic) money are soon to part…

What’s “kgkgkgkgkgkgkgkgk”? - Posted by Brian (OH)

Posted by Brian (OH) on June 19, 2006 at 07:28:54:

I’ve been trying to figure this out for a while now.

hahahaha - Posted by John

Posted by John on June 19, 2006 at 06:51:07:

Good one Anne,

Those sayings get really old on this site.

Re: What’s “kgkgkgkgkgkgkgkgk”? - Posted by Anne_ND

Posted by Anne_ND on June 19, 2006 at 10:36:16:

That’s the sound of Steve_WA’s teeth grinding, LOL!

Anne