William MccCorkel - Posted by George Keesee

Posted by Rob FL on March 05, 1999 at 19:39:36:

You need to contact the Florida Attorney General’s office. They have (or at least had) a trust fund set up to give out refunds.

William MccCorkel - Posted by George Keesee

Posted by George Keesee on March 05, 1999 at 07:54:58:

I understand that Mr. McCorkel’s legal situation has been finally resolved against him. Could someone please direct me to some sites that have Chronicled this. I invested in his scam program and would like to see if there is something I can do about getting some of that investment back. I appreciate any help.
Thanks

Re: William MccCorkel - Posted by Ann Michael Edwards

Posted by Ann Michael Edwards on June 17, 1999 at 14:29:47:

Call Charity Woods @1-813-274-6245 or the Florida Attorney Generals Office

Re: William MccCorkel - Posted by Ann Michael Edwards

Posted by Ann Michael Edwards on June 17, 1999 at 13:45:20:

I am also looking for a way to get some of our maoney back. Please, if you find an answer please pass on the information to website or 1-724-449-0111 or 2333 W. Hardies Road Gibsonia, PA 15044. I will do the same for you!
Thank You, Ann

Re: William MccCorkel - Posted by Rick (MD)

Posted by Rick (MD) on March 29, 1999 at 15:17:00:

I also was a victim of this clown. As far as I know the Escrow Fund is still available. Call Charity Woods @ 1-813-274-6245 and respond as requested. They say it will take 3 months to get a response from them. If you wish to read articles about the court case try searching for “McCorkle” @ http://www.orlandosentinel.com. You will find the articles quite interesting.

Re: William MccCorkel - Posted by Ed

Posted by Ed on March 09, 1999 at 20:22:31:

I have also been rippeed off by “Billy”. Please, if anyone can tell me about the legal issues “billy” was charged with,email me at ers@tcia.net. I was ripped off even after I called and asked them questions before I purchased. They had a scam and obviously I wasn’t the only one they ripped off. I’m glad to see they were finally stopped from bilking the public. If you want to get real investment info. look into Carlton Sheets. It worked for me, it can work for you to. Thanks for the info on “Billy Boy”