Willing to share my room at Bootcamp - Posted by Wayne (ID)

Posted by Michael(KCMO) on July 22, 2007 at 08:12:48:

Wayne,

I appreciate a fellow cheapskate - especially one with a good sense of humor. :slight_smile:

I will be coming in on Thursday and renting a car for the weekend. Unfortunately, I’m coming in much sooner than your 9pm flight. But, if anyone is flying into Asheville at 4:30pm, give-or-take, I’ll be glad to give you a lift from the airport to the hotel. Just give me a call beforehand to set it up.

Regards,
Michael(KCMO)
816-665-5408

Willing to share my room at Bootcamp - Posted by Wayne (ID)

Posted by Wayne (ID) on July 21, 2007 at 20:45:02:

I have a double double room for (August 2nd - 6th) Thursday night thru Monday morning at the Doubletree. I would be willing to share this room with another attendee. My wife , even though she is not attending suggest that I limit this offer to males only. She is funny about things like that. Drop me an e-mail if you are interested.

Also I will be arriving at the Ashville airport around 9 pm Thursday night, if anyone else is arriving around that time maybe we could share a taxi. I here they are quite spendy. Let me know.

I’m not normally this cheap, sometimes it is worse. Watch me disappear when it is my turn to buy a round.

Wayne