Wisconsin Investors/Landlords, need a tenant? - Posted by Jim IL

Posted by Jim IL on February 26, 1999 at 08:26:31:

Todd,
Congrats. Zero vacancies is good news right?
Well, thank you very much sir. I’ll pass all that on. I appreciate it. I had no idea what area was best, or anything about Milwaukee and suburbs.
Thanks again,
Jim

Wisconsin Investors/Landlords, need a tenant? - Posted by Jim IL

Posted by Jim IL on February 26, 1999 at 01:40:21:

Hello,
I have a friend that has been transferred from my area to Wisconsin. She needs an aprtment or house to rent. How can I find her one in that area?
Here is the problem, her credit is not too good. She lost her husband to a violent crime a couple of years ago, and as a result obtained some debts and had to file a B.K.
She does have GOOD solid employment. Not a bad income, and has money to put down, as in Sec. Deposit, and rent.
Can anyone up north help her?
If so, E-mail me.
We are looking for the Milwaukee area, specifically, Menomonee Falls, Glendale, Franklin, Oak Creek,St. Fran, Cudahy, or Mukwonago.
Thanks in advance,
Jim IL

Re: Wisconsin Investors/Landlords, need a tenant? - Posted by Todd_WI

Posted by Todd_WI on February 26, 1999 at 08:11:26:

I don’t have anything personally available right now, but the rental market is pretty strong and you shouldn’t have any trouble finding a place to rent in any of the suburbs you listed. St. Francis and Cudahy would probably be the cheapest and Glendale, Oak Creek being pricier. If you have any specific questions about an area or would like me to gather some info here in Milwaukee I’d be glad to help, but as I said I have 0 vacancies at the moment. Good Luck

Todd Harris