Working with bird dogs and/or wholesalers? ... - Posted by Francis Gomes

Posted by Paul-FL on September 19, 2003 at 06:36:27:

Do not assume anything. Just because someone is going into or is in foreclosure process they may not get even one postcard.

Use birddogs along with all of the other methods.

Working with bird dogs and/or wholesalers? … - Posted by Francis Gomes

Posted by Francis Gomes on September 18, 2003 at 22:57:15:

In my area there are tons of investors, both newbies just getting started and of course more experienced investors as well. I was thinking, and it seems like one could actually stay pretty busy just working deals brought to them by bird dogs and/or wholesalers … if you had enough of them, or even just a few really good ones, sending you deals on a regular basis. Rather than joining the competition and chasing foreclosures (a homeowner in foreclosure here must get at least 50+ postcards/letters, etc.), making lowball offers on MLS properties, doing direct mail, etc. why not let other people do all of this and just take it off their hands for a small fee and make maybe 20% less than if you had done all the hard work yourself. This of course assumes that finding “good” properties is the most difficult part of the game, which so far it is for me. Anyway, just looking to get some input from others who get a lot of deals from bird dogs and wholesalers …

Re: Working with bird dogs and/or wholesalers? … - Posted by Akil Fudail

Posted by Akil Fudail on September 22, 2003 at 17:47:03:

That sounds like a great idea. Let me know if there is something like that out there.

Thank you,
Akil