Wow . . . - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by Scott (AK) on May 01, 2000 at 20:47:17:

By the looks of all my local bookstores, “Ramped Up” is an understatement. About two weeks ago the only Kiyosaki books you could find were the ones on my bookshelf. just this weekend I ran across at leat 50 copies of each book in 3 different stores. Even the local office supply store has it face out.

Maybe I need Oprah to mention my name on here show, LOL.

Hey, lots of folks work hard and deserve what they get, I’m happy for them.

Only one thing, after seeing all the “to do”, now I’ve got my head in the clouds again wanting to conquer the universe before I get my own city under control. Oh well, we’ll come back to Earth sometime after Bronchicks workshop.

Happy Investing everyone,

Scott (AK)

Wow . . . - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on April 30, 2000 at 20:32:04:

Check our Amazon’s Sales Ranking of Rich Dad, Poor Dad!

Joe

Yes, but did you read the review . . . - Posted by Lisa in Oz

Posted by Lisa in Oz on May 01, 2000 at 18:38:38:

from the “reader in Australia” who gave the book one star? I think it’s probably someone I know.

Lisa

Re: Wow . . . - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on April 30, 2000 at 21:42:43:

Wonder if Oprah has stock in the major book companies. She must clear warehouses in one fell swoop.

David Alexander

Re: Wow . . . - Posted by GregNorman

Posted by GregNorman on May 01, 2000 at 12:04:44:

David,

I’m not sure the answer to your question, but I do know a publisher in NYC who said that she used to just ‘announce’ the book on her show… prompting the books to sell out… ALWAYS. Now, she tells the publisher beforehand so they can ‘ramp up’ or produce paperbacks before the show airs.

GregNorman