Wright Thruston? - Posted by Phae

Posted by Hank FL on October 02, 2003 at 23:40:04:

Thurston came back after lunch and started pitching that sh_t.

I was so p_ssed I had to walk out.

Good info ?

http://www.dealmakersafe.com/

http://www.reidepot.com/articles/

Think about buying Joe Kaiser’s “Hunt For Abandoned Properties”.

Wright Thruston? - Posted by Phae

Posted by Phae on October 02, 2003 at 08:25:45:

I went to his seminar last night. Ideas for dealing with 4-40 unit apt. buildings sound GREAT, but are they? Also, please tell me your overall view of his course:Diamond in the rough and 7 step checklist to assist me in my research before I purchase course.

Thanks

Re: Wright Thruston? - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on October 02, 2003 at 11:07:20:

I disagree with Tony below.

I heard Wright talk at the last CREOnline Convention. Good practical advice on acquiring multi unit apartments. I’ve done in the past 25 years what Wright talks about so it is easily accomplished.

There’s nothing like watching your tenants payoff your mortgages for you while you get cashflow and tax breaks in the form of deductions and depreciation from the property.

Re: Wright Thruston? - Posted by JD

Posted by JD on October 02, 2003 at 11:03:08:

His Diamonds in the Rough and strategy of using apartment units is same $9,000 a month that he was saying 20 years ago. I think there are better places to go and that he is a tired one pony show.

Re: Wright Thruston? - Posted by Tony

Posted by Tony on October 02, 2003 at 10:40:37:

One-step below Russ Whitney on the cre-food-chain!

Re: Wright Thruston? - Posted by Phae

Posted by Phae on October 02, 2003 at 15:01:37:

I am a newbie to REI and this site. Could you please advise some specific additional sources I could use to get this information.

Thank you

Re: Wright Thruston? - Posted by Phae

Posted by Phae on October 02, 2003 at 14:55:40:

I am a newbie to REI and this site, please inform me who is Russ Whitney and is the comparison good or bad.