Wright Thurston ???? - Posted by Ryan Omel (NE)

Posted by Branden on May 10, 2000 at 23:34:26:

I bought them a couple of years ago. I thought they were very good. They helped lay the foundation for my investing in commercial real estate. By the way, he’s having one of his millionaire club seminars in Denver the 17th-20th of this month. He used to offer a deal where if you purchased all his courses you could attend that free. I saw you were in Nebraska so it may be close enough to drive.

Branden

Wright Thurston ??? - Posted by Ryan Omel (NE)

Posted by Ryan Omel (NE) on May 10, 2000 at 12:35:49:

Just wondering if anyone has ordered any of Wright Thurston’s courses or books? What did you think of it? The reason I ask is because I seldomly hear his name mentioned on this site, however, his courses are offered for sale through this site?

Thanks, for any and all comments.

Re: You should really like his stuff! - Posted by Lori Samson

Posted by Lori Samson on May 11, 2000 at 02:24:36:

I know Wright and we even went on a cruise with him Jan. 1999! He is an excellent speaker and if you can go to one of the Millioniar Retreats you will not regreat it. A lot of other speakers are there and if you can’t go and pick up 15 new ideas then your deaf and dumb! I like all his materials but he does seem to repeat himself a lot. I have workbooks and tapes myself and I know how hard it is to not repeat yourself because if you’re doing a tape series and don’t know if the person buying them has read or heard the other materials and you do have to repeat things to ensure it’s understood. He e-mails me 4-5 times a week because of the MLM that he got me in and even his e-mails sometimes tend to repeat themselves. Wright, if you’re reading this please don’t be upset! People say I am long winded in my e-mails and postings and I don’t get made! I also don’t believe them, so, don’t believe me! I do love Wright alot and I do recommend all his materials! (did I redeem myself?)
Lori