Wright Thurstons "Diamonds in the Rough" - Posted by Joe

Posted by Lori Samson on May 28, 2000 at 24:22:14:

I am a full time investor and we have specialized in lease purchase or lease options. We hold about 50 currently and I do some rehabbing also. I have not ventured into large multifamilies…yet. I hate the landlording aspect. We are planning to start looking at that by the first of the year. Lori

Wright Thurstons “Diamonds in the Rough” - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on May 27, 2000 at 13:20:33:

I just read Eugene Volluccis’ book on purchasing apartment buildings and I thought the book was good, but…

I need more information does anyone have any input on Wright Thurstons course “Diamonds in the rough: build a $9000.00 month positive cash flow”

For instance does he provide contracts?

Does he go into a step by step detail about how he did it, etc?

Any help would be greatly appreaciated?

Thanks

Joe

Re: Wright Thurstons “Diamonds in the Rough” - Posted by Lori Samson

Posted by Lori Samson on May 27, 2000 at 14:47:22:

Funny you asked…I just got through reading an E-mail from Wright! Anyway, I don’t think he provides any contracts but he has a lot of landlord paperwork and management forms. He mostly goes into how to turn the appraised value to a greater and higher use and building equity that way and then refinancing it after you have increased the value. He goes into alot of bank negotiating and financing. It has been a few years since I went through them. If you are wanting a hold your hand approach to apartment house buying, it won’t help but a little. It is a good course though… and I recommend it highly. There is a formula he teaches is really good. I love Wright and we have been on a cruise with them and some other investors and I really enjoy hearing him speak. Speaking is his gift with that disjockie voice! Go ahead a buy his course and I bet you will pick up enough good info that it will be worth every penny!
I give him a 4 1/2 stars out of 5. Lori

Re: Wright Thurstons “Diamonds in the Rough” - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on May 27, 2000 at 21:37:40:

What have you been anle to do in the income property world of real estate?

Thanks for the previous input

Joe