YARD SIGNS, most effective/best wording? - Posted by BrandonT(So.IL/St.Louis)

Posted by David Alexander on March 07, 2002 at 22:01:04:

am not crazy about the partial owner financing either…

I always use Owner Financing on my signs unless I’m cashing them out…

You could put…

Easy Qualify (Easy Qualifying)
Owner Will Carry…
No Down Payment (some folks could get 100% financing with great credit)
No Closing Costs…

I wouldnt be offering to carry a second immediately at the start of the conversation…

David Alexander

YARD SIGNS, most effective/best wording? - Posted by BrandonT(So.IL/St.Louis)

Posted by BrandonT(So.IL/St.Louis) on March 07, 2002 at 20:26:36:

Hola,

I’m writing to ask the opinions of the masses as to how I would be best to order some realtor quality yard signs I am putting together. I will be getting three, but they have to be the same. I’m getting double sided 24x36 aluminum signs specifically because I want to use this discount at a place locally that I had make a sign of the same stature previously.

My last signs were in the form of:

RENT TO OWN
LEASE/PURCHASE THIS HOME
###.###.####

It was to the point, and very effective. The sign will continue to work for properties I am selling via L/O and Contract for Deed situations. The signs I’m currently making will be for my rehabs and my straight option properties that I will be getting more into in the coming months. The basis and ‘selling point’ on all of the properties I’ll be using these signs for will be that I’m willing to hold up to 10% in the form of a second mortgage.

As of now, my current drafted wording is:

HOME FOR SALE
PARTIAL OWNER FINANCING
###.###.####

I’m just looking to see if anyone has any better suggestions, I didn’t go with ‘POSSIBLE OWNER FINANCING’ because then it would sound as though it’s possible I would finance the whole thing, and in the case I’m using one of these particular signs that’s the opposite impression I want to give.

In any case, and as usual, all feedback is appreciated.

Brandon Treat
Southern IL/St. Louis