Yes or no....does Sheets' program work? - Posted by Zack in Maryland

Posted by Jack/TCG on February 12, 2001 at 21:47:26:

Hello John :slight_smile:

E-mail coming your way. When it gets there, just follow instructions and you’ll find everything at the one site.

Best Wishes for success friend! —Jack

Yes or no…does Sheets’ program work? - Posted by Zack in Maryland

Posted by Zack in Maryland on February 07, 2001 at 13:06:32:

I am thinking about getting into real estate investing, and have seen the program many times. Who has personal experience with the program that can say that it is good or bad???

Thanks

If you believe it will or it won’t - Posted by George

Posted by George on February 08, 2001 at 02:03:19:

you are always right…It depends on you

Re: Yes or no…does Sheets’ program work? - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on February 07, 2001 at 17:06:24:

Hello Zack,

The techniques in any given program are workable. But as JohnBoy pointed out, successful application depends on each students efforts. So, regardless of which course you might take, having the knowledge is only second to putting forth action to make your investment business a success.

You want to keep in mind that you’re looking for motivated sellers. This is the key ingredient to working some of the methods. Foreclosures are also a good area to target and specialize in. Good luck! —Jack

Re: Yes or no…does Sheets’ program work? - Posted by Mark

Posted by Mark on February 07, 2001 at 15:00:38:

Maybe a better way to phrase the question is. Does the principals taught in the Carelton Sheets program work?

NO! IT DOES NOT WORK… - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on February 07, 2001 at 14:38:48:

It’s YOU that must WORK IT! The course only gives you the information to go out and APPLY the knowledge it teaches you. If YOU don’t get out and take ACTION by APPLYING what the course teaches by YOU WORKING IT, then the course itself will only become another dust collector sitting on a shelf somewhere. So the question is…WILL YOU WORK???

Re: Yes or no…does Sheets’ program work? - Posted by Zack

Posted by Zack on February 07, 2001 at 15:58:45:

Thanks for the english/logic lesson. If you know, do they? Thanks.

Re: NO! IT DOES NOT WORK… - Posted by todd b

Posted by todd b on February 07, 2001 at 20:26:59:

AMEN! It will help you work! Education is not an end in itself; it is a tool and a tool can’t do what it is designed to do without someone applying it to the job at hand. Get up and get going!

Re: Yes or no…does Sheets’ program work? - Posted by Mark

Posted by Mark on February 07, 2001 at 17:02:45:

Zack,

My reply was more to JohnBoy than you. I was hoping he might give more insight. I have been contemplating buying the Sheets program and and am wondering if it works. Or should I say if the principals of the program are good.

Good Luck,
Mark

Re: NO! IT DOES NOT WORK… - Posted by Floyd

Posted by Floyd on February 16, 2001 at 12:53:24:

So, the question becomes, Do You work? Hmmm!

Re: Yes or no…does Sheets’ program work? - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on February 07, 2001 at 17:11:30:

Hello Mark,

Before you buy Sheets program, look for my e-mail (return addy: jcompton@netexas.net). This is not to halt your purchase, but instead to save you some money on where you purchase it. And, look for a freebie from me :slight_smile: —Jack

Principles that have the most impact on success? - Posted by Sean

Posted by Sean on March 05, 2001 at 21:26:36:

I recently ordered the program and expect to receive it soon. Could you please, relate, from your experience, what are the principles that have the most impact on success? (Sorry, I did not mean for it to sound like a survey question…:))

Re: Yes or no…does Sheets’ program work? - Posted by John

Posted by John on February 12, 2001 at 21:39:43:

This is in reply to Jack at email addy:jcompton@netexas.net.

Please email me info on how to save some money on where to purchase Sheets program. And what is the freebie you provide.

Thanks