You probably have heard this before... - Posted by vhildreth

Posted by Joe Kaiser on January 26, 1999 at 23:23:18:

You can’t go wrong with anything Bill puts out. His documentation is the best.

You’ve got a real estate attorney doing deals and building documents along the way. You can use those very documents yourself. It doesn’t get any better than that.

Joe

You probably have heard this before… - Posted by vhildreth

Posted by vhildreth on January 26, 1999 at 20:03:53:

This question has probably been on here a million times but I have to ask it. Which REI program is the best? In my internet searches I have heard of Scruggs, Bronchik, Shemin, Sheets,… So which program is the best? Each one of them says that they are the best. I have been looking at Robert Shemin’s site and he seems pretty good (from someone who knows nothing about this). I have also read about Bronchik and Scruggs on the other newsgroup on this site. So?

Please email me on this. I hope I get a million responses with a million different opinions. I just don’t have the money to run around ordering everyones program, not to mention the time to learn all of them. I understand that they are all basically the same(???). Some say that they have better legal forms (Bronchik, Shemin). So what say ye?

Re: You probably have heard this before… - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on January 28, 1999 at 01:43:46:

I think it depends on what you want to do.

I happen to agree with Joe on Bronchick. Very good forms and information.

However don’t overlook Joe Kaiser’s courses either. He brings an absolutely unique perspective to certain subjects, to include lease/options, foreclosures, and abandoned houses (the ones I’ve read). I also hear the mechanics lien course is good.

Bottom line is that all courses have their strenghts and weaknesses. You need to spend some time identifying what your interests are, and what you need.

JPiper