Your Future is here Now - Posted by DougO(NM)

Posted by Lonnie on January 09, 1999 at 06:25:50:

Hi Doug,

Has it been that long since we met? Man, don?t the years roll by fast when you?re having a great time. Seems like yesterday when we were popping a top in Walterboro.

Keep that dinner invitation open, you?ll hear a knock on your door one of these days when you least expect it. (Joanne wants to know if dinner come with Margaritas?)

All the best,

Lonnie

Your Future is here Now - Posted by DougO(NM)

Posted by DougO(NM) on January 08, 1999 at 15:22:08:

I tried to reply to Lonnies post below “It’s your Future”, but for some reason it won’t post when I try to submit. So here goes a try to start fresh:

Your future is here NOW

I first heard about Lonnie 7 - 8 years ago. I was self employed and thought I was successful because I was making the “big bucks” and could jet off to NY or London when I felt like it, but I had absolutley NOTHING to show for it. The worst part of all was not that I didn’t know any better, it’s that I didn’t KNOW that I didn’t KNOW any better. Sound familiar to anyone ? Bet we all know this person. Since providence interceded in my life and helped me discover another way to live, I do not know how many thousands I have spent on education. And I agree with every word Lonnie has to say here. What would it have cost me had I not spent several thousand dollars on that first RE seminar ? I would not be here today messing around on some posting board, I’d probably be working a JOB. I now live, because of the things I have learned from Lonnie, Jimmy Napier and many others, a completely differnet life. Our money is working for us, it provides us a living, WHETHER WE CHOOSE TO WORK OR NOT. I’ve only been working on this for 8 years, and it hasn’t been easy. But it’s no harder than the other paths we could have taken, and sure alot better for our families future.

Our future is here today, in every choice we make. Make yours. And remember choosing not to decide is a choice as well.

Doug

PS Thanks again Lonnie, we still owe you and your wife a Mexican dinner, but you’ll have to come to Santa Fe to get it !

“Ask not for more blessings, but more wisdom with which to use the blessings you now possess” - Napoleon Hill

Re: Your Future is here Now - Posted by Jeff

Posted by Jeff on January 09, 1999 at 17:21:00:

Hi Doug!
I live in Rio Rancho NM. and I’ve just purchased Lonnies two books. I have some questions that are NM specific. I’ve been trying to get all the info on licensing and bonding. My wife and I seem to be getting the “runaround” from all the state agencies. Any answers that you could provide would be much appreciated by my wife and I (two fledgling investers in NM)
Thank you.