You're the greatest - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by ray@lcorn on November 04, 2000 at 24:25:43:

dan,

You did miss a great time We haven’t set the date or place for next years workshop, but we should have it firmed up by the time of next spring’s CRE Online convention. In the meantime, stay tuned here, join the insider’s club for advance announcements of all events, and be sure to post your progress here where folks can help.

ray

You’re the greatest - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on October 31, 2000 at 18:16:34:

What a weekend! There should be a law against getting paid for having such a good time. Thanks to all of you for spending three days and nights with Terry, Ray and me. It’s always so nice to see old friends again and make new one’s. And you have made it possible for Joanne and me to make another big deposit in our “Bank of Beautiful Memories”. Hope to see all of you again at the CRE Convention in March.

And thanks again to Terry and Ray for allowing me to join them for such a great event.

All the best,

Lonnie

P.S. Don’t forget?a deal within 30 days. And let us hear about it.

You guys are the real deal! - Posted by ray@lcorn

Posted by ray@lcorn on November 01, 2000 at 14:15:39:

Guys, I can’t thank you enough for the wonderful experience of having three days of high-energy interaction with two of the best dealmakers in the country. As I learn more and more about how to teach, I feel blessed to have two such experienced mentors as Terry and Lonnie. My mind was racing all the way home with ideas for how to make next year even better. I’ve got my fingers crossed that Lonnie doesn’t get addicted to jumping out of airplanes this weekend!

But we “experts” weren’t the only dealmakers present by a long shot. I was honestly bowled over with the number of people that had complete portfolios of deals under their belt, and hungry to sharpen their knowledge even further. I hope we were able to share some experiences that will be profitable. I was also very glad to see all the regulars from here, and put even more faces with names. Making new friends and furthering relationships with old friends are the lasting rewards from programs like this.

I will look forward to seeing everyone at convention next year. In the meantime, post those deals!

ray

Lonnie, Ray - You’re the greatest! - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on October 31, 2000 at 20:31:07:

To Lonnie, Ray and all who attended!

I hadn’t spoken at any function since the last Lender workshop (Just after the CRE Convention this year) and I felt my timing and presentation would suffer because of it. What I found was all the great energy that pumped me up and I had more fun than I had remembered.

Even those of us who teach get so very much out of these workshops! I get to learn from great experts like Lonnie and Ray. I get to talk with many levels of investors about all kinds of deals and challenges to overcome, which forces me to sharpen my mind.

I get to hear from people like Criss Hall, who earlier this year (at the convention) had all kinds of financial pressure and faced terrible problems, yet with the information that I and other people gave him at that time was able to turn his situation completely arround! He now owns four properties and has a bunch of cash and positive cash flow! In a few short months!

I get to talk to people like Craig Stevens, who was in bankruptcy when I talked to him at our first Convention, yet now has done over 40 (YES FORTY!) deals since that time, now owns 20 homes he kept (some mobiles) has a great positive cash flow and over $160,000 in the bank! I learned all of this from his wife who was attending her first CREOnline workshop.

It’s people like these that make my heart feel good when I hear their stories. I look forward to the future results of those of you who attended this workshop in Atlanta.

Thank you all for the memories!

Re: You guys are the real deal! - Posted by Dan…IN.

Posted by Dan…IN. on November 01, 2000 at 22:09:37:

Sounds like I missed a real exciting time…Sorry I missed it. When and where will the next workshop be around the Midwest?? I didn’t hear about this one 'til last Sat. nite since I’m new to CRE online.
Any tips or info will be helpful. I have both books on order, so I’m still a newbie…Thanks…Dan