Zero down in O.C. California - is it possible? - Posted by SoCal_Dennis

Posted by John Lauziere on July 31, 2003 at 22:34:26:

With good credit scores I can get you 100% financing if the property is owner occupied; a 580+ score and full documentation or a 620+ score and stated income will work.

Non owner occupied is up to 90% depending on credit, again. Regardless, the stronger the credit and income story the greater the likelihood that we can do what you want/need.

Do figure on some closing costs, but you can negotiate with the seller to pay most of the costs. However, there are some costs that the seller is not allowed to pay so you need some cash.

Zero down in O.C. California - is it possible? - Posted by SoCal_Dennis

Posted by SoCal_Dennis on July 31, 2003 at 13:09:30:

Hi,
I’m struggling with the concept of zero down in a marketplace that’s sizzling hot. Everytime I read anything about zero down deals, it’s always for a property that’s< 100K. Around my neighborhood you’d be lucky to find anything< 300k and it would be in bad shape. And even the
fixers sell for near prime value in just a few days. Are foreclosures the only way to go at a time like this?

Maybe I just need a morale boost. Does anyone have a success story they’d like to share about how they made a good deal here in O.C.?

Thanks for listening. =)

Re: Zero down in O.C. California - is it possible? - Posted by James Strange

Posted by James Strange on July 31, 2003 at 18:33:18:

I am working with someone doing a no money down deal for over 300K.

I am also working with someone doing no money down deal for almost 500K.

Since the rates are going up you may see the market slow down. So don’t get to excited.