0 Money + 0 Transportation = Back To The Drawing Board! - Posted by Amy(DLTX)

Posted by Bill K. (AZ) on April 06, 1999 at 22:38:50:

Amy,

I certainly admire your ability to get up, dust yourself off, and get right back on that bull. Good for you. With that kind of determination, things WILL work out for you.

I wish you were in Phoenix.

Best of luck to you, and keep us posted on your coming successes.

Bill K. (AZ)

0 Money + 0 Transportation = Back To The Drawing Board! - Posted by Amy(DLTX)

Posted by Amy(DLTX) on April 06, 1999 at 19:28:26:

My bicycle was stolen…again. This message is a desperate cry for… HELP!!!

I’ve thought about this for 3 days (while shaking off the anger and frustration).

There where a few responses to my earlier post (0 Money + 0 Transportation = No Deals, Remember that one?) and I was thinking that maybe something was trying to tell me to “take advantage of the opportunities in front of you”.

Well, I’m ready to work for those needing someone to follow up on deals by phone. I think you called it, “screening potential sellers”. I am ready to Take and Make calls to screen motivated sellers, and turn the information over to “active” investors.

Yes, I could do that, while collecting a finder’s fee, or should that be a “screener’s fee”.

I just want to participate in this field without any more trouble / interference.

Any interested parties, please contact me immediately. My office is set up, and I’m ready to get busy.

Thank you all for your support.

Amy
Dallas, Texas