100% Commercial - Posted by REI

Posted by Don Quaite on November 25, 2003 at 17:25:03:

I have 3 $400 Million Projects with Bank Guarantees and Government Guarantees. The funds would be used to build 3 poewr plants in Haiti. I have complete Turn Key Packages on these projects.

100% Commercial - Posted by REI

Posted by REI on October 10, 2003 at 11:31:24:

Any 100% commercial CLTV loans out there?

Re: 100% Commercial - Posted by haiyan

Posted by haiyan on October 12, 2003 at 08:58:15:

Other that the NNN lease properties, is professional owner occupied properties, such as medical practice. However, it is for those doctors, unless investor form partnership with thoss doctors.

However, For all properties value between $10-$100million, there is a “self-liquidating” loan can do 100% financing, it is a 10 years loan, fix rate at 7% to 9%, but the loan amount should be 2 times the property puchase cost, 50% goes to the property, 50% for setup guarantee instruments which would mature at the face value of the entire loan amount, and at the end of the loan term, the guarantee instrument retire (PAY OFF) the loan amount. During the term time, the borrower only pay for the interest. It is pretty creative financing method that used by some conventional lending institutions, but it still has limitation, because that means the property must be able to serve the debt of 2 time of the cost. Let’s say the property purchase price is 10million, it shall be abel to serve debt of 20million at interest rate 7% to 9%, or in other words, 10million at itnerste rate 14% to 18%.

Re: 100% Commercial - Posted by Les

Posted by Les on October 11, 2003 at 10:22:54:

The closest thing that I know for LTVs approaching 100%are Credit Tenant Lease NNN properties. These are properties which have long-term leases (typically 10 + years) with bond or investment grade rated tenants (i.e. CVS, Home Depot, Walgreens).

These are very popular investments for 1031 exchanges, and are substantially different than your typical commercial investment.