100% possible ? - Posted by AaronB

Posted by Jac Jensen on April 16, 2002 at 03:11:43:

I would like to have a couple of sourses for a 80/20 finance program. I too am looking for 100% financing to further my investments. I only own one fourplex right now and I love it! But want to aquire more. thank you.

100% possible ? - Posted by AaronB

Posted by AaronB on March 14, 2002 at 13:00:37:

here is my situation

I own a 2 unit building, which I live in, with minimal equity, and I want to purchase more rentals in the near future, however, I dont have any money for a down payment. My credit is excellent, (not sure of the number), but I am only 23 years old, and I think that is working against me, even though I have a great work history, and minimal debt. But anyway, I am looking to find out if their is anyone who knows of a lender that will go 100% financing on investment properties. I realize owner financing is a way around this, but I am looking to find other ways, so if I encounter an owner who will not hold any deal, I can still proceed with the purchase. Any replies will be greatly appreciated, and if anyone needs some more info, just ask

Thanks,
Aaron

Re: 100% possible ? - Posted by GSheldon

Posted by GSheldon on April 02, 2002 at 10:52:42:

Aaron:
You might be able to get an 80/20 financing program – by doing so, you eliminate PMI and you achieve the 100% financing with a first and second mortgage. There are programs like this specifically for investors.

If you still need a source for this type of financing, e-mail me.

Re: 100% possible ? - Posted by b dixon

Posted by b dixon on March 20, 2002 at 12:38:18:

One solution would be to find a lender who’ll do piggy back loans. Another way would be to get a seller to hold a 2nd for the down payment.

Re: 100% possible ? - Posted by Rafiq

Posted by Rafiq on March 15, 2002 at 07:35:19:

Aaron,

Take a look at my last reply to “Limited Partner”. That will give you a lender to work with.

Your age really has nothing to do with getting a loan. If your credit is good and you have been in the same line of work for two years you shouldn’t have a problem. The only other issue would be DTI and you said that is low so I don’t see any problems.

Rafiq

Re: 100% possible ? - Posted by George Sheldon

Posted by George Sheldon on April 16, 2002 at 07:13:34:

Jac:

For more information about an 80/20 program, go to this website:

http://www.pennmortgages.com/noo.htm

That will give you all of the information about our 80/20 program which offers 100% financing for Non-Owner Occupied purchases.