1st of many Lonnie Deals - Posted by Daren

Posted by SusanL.–FL on November 29, 1999 at 14:33:02:

nt.

1st of many Lonnie Deals - Posted by Daren

Posted by Daren on November 29, 1999 at 08:38:36:

I’m getting ready to do my first Lonnie deal. I really hit it off with the park manager and they had passed my number on to the owner of an empty mobile, that she has been paying lot on for 10 months (360 mo).

She told me over the phone she wanted 5k. The mobile is in really good shape, she had talked herself down to 4k before I left. She is quite motivated and I told her I wouldn’t buy it until I had a buyer that was approved through the park managers.

I have 6 couples lined up, 3 from a test add I ran last month, and 3 from a current add I ran in sundays paper. Hopefully the percentages will pay off and I can get one of these couples approved. I would love to get two or three approved for this park because I’m working on two other deals in there as well.

My point is this, jump in and “DO IT”. I can’t believe the responce I have gotten from the park managers. Example, of the five that I have gone to, all five have given me their rules and regs, lot application, and what they look for on credit report. Two of the parks have 250+ mobiles in them.

I don’t want to think about the deals I have lost because of fear, and dragging my feet. Just wanted to share to all those that feel the same way I did this past year.

If you need a confidence boost email me. I can’t thank all the regulars of this web site enough, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Daren.

Nice Job Daren nt - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on November 29, 1999 at 16:41:09:

nt