22 unit property management software - Posted by Rick Hall

Posted by Dave on July 02, 2007 at 08:37:11:

Hi Rick

Do a google search on RentRight that is good one. I think you mihgt be happy with it. It cover everything you would need.

22 unit property management software - Posted by Rick Hall

Posted by Rick Hall on July 02, 2007 at 07:58:42:

Can anyone recommend some property management software that would be well suited to a residential 22 unit?

I am in the process of “retiring” from my full-time JOB, and persuing real estate full time. One of my major duties is taking over all management responsibilities for a 22-unit I own jointly with my brother.

We did have the property “professionally” managed by a reputable local firm, but over 10 months have been unimpressed with their management, forcing me to decide on staying at my job or taking over. I choose to take over and finally do RE full time.

We would like to be in the $200 range for the software, it wouldn’t have to be ultra-comprehensive, just provide for rent rolls, invoices, expenses, etc.

Thank you in advance, I genuinely appreciate any help as I finally make the step into a full-time property manager, and RE investor.

Rick

Re: 22 unit property management software - Posted by Rich-CA

Posted by Rich-CA on July 02, 2007 at 12:35:49:

I have used Rent Manager. It will not only do this, but also let you know how the properties are performing.