50% LTV need funding-->opportunity in WI - Posted by Cosette Austin

Posted by Cosette Austin on August 06, 2003 at 09:46:32:

YOU ARE RIGHT!!! TOO good to be true that’s why I flew over here to purchase them! If you are in WI let’s meet today. My bind is the funder that was supposed to finance them is all of a sudden a NO CALL NO SHOW. This idiot left me hanging to scramble and find a backup funder.

Give me a call, I am in Milwaukee and this is my cell number 702-325-5325.

HELP!!!

P.S. If anyone wants to know NEVER do business with a investor named LARRY KUDLOW out of Las Vegas, NV. He’s a complete flake, strung me along all the way to the close and NO MONEY, NO CALL NO SHOW NO EMAIL NOTHING a complete flake!

Cosette

50% LTV need funding–>opportunity in WI - Posted by Cosette Austin

Posted by Cosette Austin on August 04, 2003 at 11:51:02:

I have three homes I am purchasing at 50% LTV. I have appraisals, prelims and insurance and am ready to close and just need a funder. The property details are below:

Single Family Residence: Appraised @ 85k Sales Price is $40,400.00

Single Family Residence: Appraised @ 105k sales price is 45k

2 Family/ Duplex: Appraised @ 128k sales price is $35k

The corporation I am buying these from were on the verge of foreclosure and BK. Please call me directly if you are interested in the project.

702-325-5325

Cosette

Re: 50% LTV need funding–>opportunity in WI - Posted by Frank A

Posted by Frank A on August 05, 2003 at 21:46:20:

Obviously you aren’t in Wisconsin because 702 isn’t a Wisconsin area code.

Where are these properties located and why are they properties so inexpensive? These surely aren’t Foreclosure or BK properties in Wisconsin! No way, no how!!!

As Jay said, “sounds too good to be true” or is a scam!

But, being from Wisconsin, I would have interest in these properties if everything is legit!

Will wait to hear your response,

Frank A

Re: 50% LTV need funding–>opportunity in WI - Posted by jay

Posted by jay on August 05, 2003 at 11:25:03:

Sounds like too good to be true. If you have similar deals in NY, NJ or CT please let me know.

Jay