55+ adult community - Posted by star

Posted by Chuck on April 05, 2002 at 14:28:27:

The ONLY differance between a 55+ buyer and a under 55+ buyer is that alot of them will pay cash if it’s possible to do so (no paper).

Everything else is the same.

Everyone seems to WANT to makes this 10 times harder than it is… don’t.

55+ adult community - Posted by star

Posted by star on April 04, 2002 at 16:54:01:

Has anyone found success in the parks that are for 55 and older. I live in AZ and there are literally 7 within a 3 mile radius. I have just spent the afternoon meeting the managers as Lonnie suggests and they all say their older models are almost non-finaciable. I’m wondering if I should go into this area of specialty. Anyone doing this? What problems have you ran into? While I was in one office a lady said, "heck, I’d give you one that I own (MH)if you would just take over the rental contract for the land. These do seem to have a higher rental price for the land, mainly because there are activities, pool, community trips, etc. They one manager said, “you really are buying the lifestyle, the MH is just a place to eat and sleep”. It was great to see so many retired people just visiting and riding in their golf carts. ANYONE excperienced in this area please help.

Re: 55+ adult community - Posted by Chuck

Posted by Chuck on April 04, 2002 at 20:50:21:

“Has anyone found success in the parks that are for 55 and older”.

Yea… you could say that.

:wink:

Get off your but.

Re: 55+ adult community - Posted by star

Posted by star on April 05, 2002 at 13:44:48:

okay- we will make some offers. Can give some more custome guidance with this age group. Advertising the same? Contracts? What if someone passes away while in the process of purchasing the home. Liabilities, etc.??