a good feeling today - Posted by Nate-WI

Posted by ScottS(NC) on April 30, 2006 at 22:11:51:

Congrats, on a nice deal and the good feeling is well deserved. You are exactly right the chances of this single mother getting any other type of housing without being in public housing is slim to none i would bet. I to have seen good hardworking people take homes and fix em up, even though they dont make much money. Put this tenant/buyer on a list you keep of good payers. Someday when you have a piece of land or land home package you might make her an offer, to upgrade her and use the home she is currently in as a down payment for your land home deal. Try to keep the good folks you get, some how some way! Take Care ScottS(NC)

a good feeling today - Posted by Nate-WI

Posted by Nate-WI on April 29, 2006 at 15:59:17:

Hey all,

Two things happened today that was positive. Bought a tin can today for 1200 bucks. Needs paint and carpet and that’s it. Home is in fantastic shape and fully applianced. A typical deal where they wanted 6K two months ago, then 4K a month ago, and then today’s price.

Also was speed bumping today in one of the parks I do biz with and said hi to a single mom of four that I sold a home for cash this past November. She said she painted and carpeted the entire home and that she really enjoys the park and the home. Were all in this thing to make money but its nice that you also help people out in the process and sometimes that part does get overlooked. Anyways just posting on a Saturday.

Nate-WI